Thursday, October 2, 2008

Alert! Secret Agency For Kids

It's time to get recognized kids. Let's make a organization around the world to show we can be just as good as adults. Am I right or am I right. We will solve crimes, find clues, make discoveries, make what we want, build club houses, and make cures. Now it's time to chose kids stay at the bottom or be at the adult's level. We need your help to make this organization come true. It's time to change the world into a better place. If your interested in being in this group notify me I'm in the process of creating an online group.






In The Spirit Of The Wolf,
Cam

3 comments:

Wolf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Believe Achieve - Hugo and Roxanne said...

How cool to start a club focusing on making this world a better place. You and your friends are the future!! I see many great things ahead of us!!

To your success,

Roxanne & Hugo

QueenBeeing said...

I'm proud of you for trying to make a positive movement among kids. It will certainly take planning and patience, but I think you can do it! Keep up the good work!

Recommended Reading